On Thursday 6 May 2021, Quinz organises a lunch webinar on director liability. Rather than sticking to an overview of duties, this webinar will deal with complex, practical questions for directors confronted with a financial situation that is going or has gone south.
The webinar will address questions like:
- Is it ok to proceed with an
- May new debts still be incurred?
- Can a director choose to pay certain creditors at the risk of excluding others?
- Is a director allowed to disclose information externally?
- What if the company’s counterparty is facing insolvency?
This webinar will focus on delivering hands-on tips and tricks for active or aspiring directors, with or without a law degree. Speakers will be Joeri Vananroye, Stijn De Dier and Gillis Lindemans, who have extensive practical and academic experience in the matter.
Date: 6 May 2021
Time: 12:30 PM – 02:00 PM
Do not miss out, register here and save the date!
Quinz has applied for 1 credit with the Institute of Company Law. Participation is free of charge.
More details will follow later.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at +32 2 255 73 80 or email@example.com. We are looking forward to welcoming you.